08 September 2018

So viele Festtage im September: Heute, Feast Day of the Nativity of Mary

September might have to be the best month for CHRISTA. There are too many awesome feast days in this month!

September 8: Feast Day of the Nativity of Mary / das Fest Mariä Geburt
September 14: Feast Day of the Exaltation of the Cross / Fest der Kreuzerhöhung
September 15: Feast Day of Our Lady of Sorrows (CHRISTA's patroness)
September 17. Feast Day of St. Hildegard of Bingen / Hl. Hildegard von Bingen
September 29: Feast Day of Saints Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael

Today is the Feast of the Nativity of Mary / das Fest Mariä Geburt. It is a meaningful day for CHRISTA, too, because it is also the first day of having a workspace EVER, and with this -- a different kind of drive to get CHRISTA moving forward. Praise God!

I think there are enough websites talking about the significance of today's feast. I simply want to put down an antiphon that was in today's Laudes, or Morning Prayer, which when I prayed it, I was profoundly caught off guard by its reality. I write it here for it to be pondered upon:

Gospel Canticle

Ant. Your birth, O Virgin Mother of God, proclaims joy to the whole world, for from you arose the glorious Sun of Justice, Christ our God; he freed us from the age-old curse and filled us with holiness; he destroyed death and gave us eternal life.

May the Holy Spirit and Our Lady take you into a mental journey reflecting on the beauty of such a reality, God's great gift to us: Mary.

The workspace CHRISTA obtained providentially came across, and it is truly a gift to begin operations from this location.

In the coming 100 days, I will be refining the language of CHRISTA's mission and vision, business plan, and strategic planning ... and of course, complimenting all these things with my research and prayer. I will be taking from the past what I have already drafted and will incorporate/ subtract/ refine / define the apostolate's areas of concentration.

How long has CHRISTA been in the making? I think this is a question only God knows. Lol. For me, there has been so much failure, waiting, disappointment, waiting ... hope, despair ... waiting, patience to get where CHRISTA is now. And praise God, the time is now ... or at least, I'm pretty sure it's now.

The one thing I can say is that had CHRISTA started earlier, either it wouldn't have been ready or it would have fallen short from what it is intended to be. But God has all things in His timing. And His timing is perfect, wise, and always good. Though I admit, I was not able to always think this way en route; but rather, I see it and appreciate it ever more in hindsight.

No comments:

Post a Comment